Brushwood is a cashless school/ Payments for all events/items/meals/clubs are made online.
For payments for school events, Breakfast club, activity clubs and PTA events, we use the ParentPay system.
- All new parents to the school will receive a letter with ParentPay registration details, once your child has enrolled.
- Please note, you may have used ParentPay for your child at another school, but you need to re-register for a new school.
- If you have more than one child at Brushwood, each child has their own account.
- When booking Breakfast Club, parents must select their required date/session on the ParentPay booking system
For payments for hot school meals, we use Innovate school Meals system.
- Details of how to register for an Innovate account and how to book meals for your child can be found below.
- Please note, all meal bookings must be made and paid for by Saturday evening, prior to the coming week.
- Meals can be booked up to one term in advance and we recommend parents book in advance. Changes can be made for pre-booked meals up to the Saturday evening before the week's meals.
- If the whole school is closed for any reason, all meals will be cancelled and refunded to parents.
- If an individual child is going to be absent due to illness or due to a class trip etc, parents are responsible for cancelling their own meals.